- Try to breathe and relax, you are going to be able to get through this.
- Remember your child's well being, physically and emotionally. This is hard for them to.
- Refrain from panicking and running to the store to buy an insecticide based lice shampoo.
- Instead, go to your cabinet and pull out the olive oil. Yes, olive oil kills lice and it's natural. Plus it conditions the hair.
- Saturate the hair with olive oil, apply a small amount to the top of the head, comb through the length of hair, continue to apply and comb through the hair to avoid a dripping oily mess.
- Ensure that all hair strands have oil including side burns and baby fine hairs by the neck.
- Braid the hair or put it into a bun. Place old towels over bedding to avoid soiled linens.
- Leave the olive oil on the hair overnight or 8-10 hours to kill live bugs.
- You may due this to all family members as needed.
- Contact us to schedule an appointment to continue the eradication process.
- Clean all items that have had head contact that you will not use between now and your appointment time. Lice do not live on homes, cleaning is a precautionary step. Click here for more information on what to do to the home.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWER CAPS- THEY ARE A SUFFOCATION HAZARD.
If you continue to self treat on your own it is important to understand that there is nothing on the market to kill the eggs 100%, you have to comb them out to have a successful treatment. It typically takes a family who decides to self treat 4-10 hours to remove the eggs and 80% of self treatments fail.
Nit Picky can do this for you in 1-2 hours per person. We stand by our work, offer guarantees, provide after care instructions and customer support before and after your treatment. We have a 100% Success Rate. It is our pleasure to earn your business and to help you through this pesky situation.
For More Information Or To Schedule An Appointment
Call (877 888-2820